After thinking for many days I am starting to think that even though I really want to breed guinea pigs, I don't know whether I will be okay with the risks of loosing my darling girls Cherri and Crumble due to labour problems etc! Also I don't want to break Astro and Mika's adorable friendship... I will decide in the next couple of months or so whether breeding will be right for me, if I change my mind in a month and want to breed while the girls are still young then I will! If I do breed Crumble will be paired with Astro resulting in some very stylish, fluffy bubs and Mika will be paired with Cherri resulting in sheltie look alikes, peruvian look alikes, smoothy look alike or mid lenght bubs!