Tuesday 27 December 2011

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

lol - yes I am on holiday and I am having a great time but I still have to wish you all and your pets (guinea-pigs, rabbits, cats, dogs etc.) a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Wishing you all Christmas joy and New year fun! 


We wish you a merry Christmas - we wish you a merry Christmas - we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year - good tidings we bring - to you and your king - we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year...


and even though the pigs are at home (well at the lady's house [whom is kindly looking after them!]) I am sure they wish you a merry Christmas as well! Sorry about the fact that this is a slightly late christmas greeting! Also check out this site for more Christmas songs! :)


Lots and lots of Christmas cheer

Cherri, Crumble, Astro, Mika and me!

xxx


"wheek wheek wheek!"

No comments:

Post a Comment