Saturday 3 December 2011

Not one but two weigh in deals today! ;)




Oh dear - I am so sorry for not doing last week - ends weigh in! I weighed the pigs then got dragged down with cleaning duties etc! I completely forgot I hadn't put in last weeks weigh in until today! Last week the total weight of my four pigs was 1840grams and the total gain was 130grams! The weigh in for Saturday the 3rd December: (today)

**Boys Pad**

Astro: 850grams (stayed the same) - 21weeks (5m, 1w) - (Astro weighed 850grams last week with a gain of 45grams)
Mika: 575grams (gained 25grams) - 13weeks (3m, 1w) - (Mika weighed 550grams last week with a gain of 25grams)

**Girls Palace**

Cherri: 275grams (gained 45grams) - 7weeks (1m, 3w) - (Cherri weighed 230grams last week with a gain of 30grams)
Crumble: 250grams (gained 40grams) - 7weeks (1m, 3w) - (Crumble weighed 210grams last week with a gain of 30grams)


This week (3rd December 2011) the total gain over my four piggies is 110grams and the total weight over my four piggies is 1950grams! This week was really good - great gains from the girls! Next week we will be hitting 2 kilograms! Astro staying the same was a bit of a surprise to me at first then after a bit of thought I'm pretty sure that it was because he is getting so big and isn't even half a year old! If he starts to drop every week I'll start to get worried but he may just start getting slightly smaller gains - I really don't know whats going to happen! The girls moved into a HUGE cage (by huge I mean bigger than the boys) and they are getting plenty of running/playing space but are slightly skiddish! I have been spending as much time as I can with them - feeling that I should cherish having them so close while they are so little! I also need to inform you that I will not be doing my blog for four weeks while I will be on holiday. Sunday next week we will be leaving to our destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment